For Adding Exchange into outlook you will need to know your email address and the password.
The Autodiscover CNAME record should also be configured in the domains DNS.
Launch Outlook. If this is your first account, outlook will automatically ask for your account details so you can skip to step 3.
1. With Outlook Open, click on File at the top left of the screen.
2. In the Info panel (on the left), click on Add Account.
3. Complete the fields in the box that pops up. You only need to enter your Name, Email address and password.
4. Once you have filled in the required fields, Click 'Next'.The settings are automatically detected (this is due to the autodiscover record).
5. If you get a pop up explaining that the account was redirected to https://autodiscover.exchange2go.com/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml
. Tick the box that says 'Don't ask me about this website again' and then click 'Allow'.
6. After a short wait, you should get a notice stating 'Your email account is successfully configured'. Click Finish.
Your email account is now successfully configured.