If you wish to cancel your domains, instructions will different depending in which Control Panel you are using:
To Cancel your Domains in the General Control Panel (https://billing.hostinguk.net/)
1. Log into http://billing.hostinguk.net using your email address and password. If you do not know the password then a password recovery option exists on that logon page.
2. Once logged in, click 'Domains' in the menu.
3. Click the Green button marked 'Active' next to the item you wish to cancel.
3. Under the 'Manage' menu, click 'Auto Renew'
4. Click 'Disable Auto Renew'
To Cancel your Domains in the Parallels Control Panel (https://www.myhostcp.com/)
1. Go to https://www.myhostcp.com/cp and log in with your username (email address) and password
(If you don't have your password to hand, click 'Forgot your password?' and next enter your E-mail address. An authorisation code will be emailed to you so you can reset your password)
2. From the 'Account' tab select 'Subscriptions'
3. Click the subscription you wish to cancel
4. From the next screen select 'Request Subscription Termination' from the list on the right
5. Please include any details you wish to include in the box 'Termination Reason'
6. The termination date shown at the bottom of this panel is the date you've paid up to, if you wish to cancel the subscription immediately please click the Calendar icon and select today's date.
7. Click 'Save'
Note, that with domain names you will still receive renewal reminders until after the domain name has expired. This is according to registry rules and we are contractually bound to send them, however you can safely ignore them once you change cancelled Auto Renewal.
If you wish to rescind the cancellation then please contact us immediately to reinstate the service for you.
Finally, it would be really helpful for us to know why you've decided to cancel, in particular if it has anything to do with the service you've received, and if you're moving, where to and why. If you could take a few minutes to let us know it would be very much appreciated.