Please note: If you have purchased a Hosting plan along with the domain, this should already be linked to the correct Nameservers and DNS records should automatically have been populated. If you have issues resolving the domain, please contact support.
If you have recently registered or transferred a domain name and want to configure DNS records, then please use the steps below.
To edit or add DNS records to your domain:
1. Login to the control panel at https://billing.hostinguk.net/
2. Once logged in, go to Domains > My Domains.
3. Click on the domain you wish to add/edit the DNS for.
4. On the Left of the screen, click DNS Management.
5. If this a new domain, you will need to create a zone, hit the Create Zone button to do this.
6. Add/Edit your DNS records.
7. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Please note, DNS record changes can take up to 24 hours to take effect.
If you require assistance or have any questions please contact our Support Team by opening a ticket from within your account: Submit a Ticket